ENRIQUE DEL CAMPO
Since childhood I enjoyed telling stories through drawing, but eventually was the photography that became my best tool. I find it the ideal expression way to capture unique moments in nature and travel.
Wildlife photography is the specialty that more I like, because in the field is where I doing my job most comfortable. I enjoy capturing the beauty and behavior of wild animals. I try to spend time needed with each of the species that I photograph, sharing the environment in which they live, observing and learning from them, trying to, thereby, that my images convey some of its strength and character...
The search for photographic motives led me to travel to amazing places around the world, from the amazon rainforest to the african savannah, going by the Galapagos Islands...
My pictures have been published in magazines such as BBC Wildlife Magazine, Travel National Geographic, Lonely Planet, Super Photo, Landscapes from the train, etc... As in some books, calendars, postcards and online publications.
My work has been recognized with several awards in prestigious national and international competitions, among them:
- Highly Commended in “WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2000”, in the category “Urban and Garden Wildlife”.
- Highly Commended in “EUROPEAN WILDLIFE PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR 2007”, in the category “Others Animals”.
- First Prize in “FOTOCAM 2009”, in the category “Man and Nature”.
- Two Runner-up in “FOTO NIKON 2011”, in the category “Nature”.
- Highly Commended in "MEMORIAL MARIA LUISA 2012", in the category "Animal World".
- Runner-up in “FOTO NIKON 2012”, in the category “Nature”.
- Runner-up in “FOTO NIKON 2013”, in the category “Nature”.
- Runner-up in “FOTO NIKON 2014”, in the category “Nature”.